Monday, March 23, 2020

Sunday, We are frightened by New Coronavirus   March 23, 2020




It's Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.



Asagao-chan wants to get on,



Mokuren-chan wants to monopolize the cushion.



"Nyanyo"



"Get over there"



Asagao-chan was giving up.



Is it originally the Asagao-chan's birthday present?
Asagao-chan, Happy Birthday-  March 19, 2020


Today, she stayed home except for shopping.
It has always been so since the Corona epidemic,
Therapy Dog Book For Withdrawal With New Coronavirus   March 10, 2020


Apparently today I'm not feeling well,
If you have a headache, a little lazyness, or a fever,
Wow,

Had I given  corona virus?

I jumped,
I slept more and more days of the week.

At this point, you don't know where the corona is falling,
The potential of corona is of course not zero,
Although pollen is flying around,
Because I went shopping without a mask,
I think.
I can't stop sneezing. .


Yesterday I was working in Gunma, and the highway on the way back was a traffic jam,
I wonder if I'm tired.



Originally my mother was going to stay overnight next weekend,
A coronal person came out at the doctor's office where my brother's office was hanging,
My mother has been canceled. .

In particular, neither my mother nor my brother was infected,
To be self-restraining just in case.

Oh, that's a corona. .









My mother was looking forward to seeing 4 Nyan again,
I'm sorry.


Emergency. Missing  Asagao-chan in our house. .January 2, 2020
Asagao-chan was found-- ^^   January 3, 2020
My mother has returned and the Alma calendar has arrived- January 4, 2020




"I'm lonely"



And again, Twitter has become a crisis.
Blog and twitter are in a critical situation ~    March 5, 2020
Google Analytics manageable solution & Keika-chan urine test result tel ... March 9, 2020
Recognized as spam, I can't retweet. .

I wonder if I can stop, twitter ...


original Japanese version  → コロナに怯える日曜日  2020年3月23日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...