Friday, March 6, 2020

Blog and twitter are in a critical situation ~ March 5, 2020






My name is Mokuren-chan.

This cat blog started on August 1, 2017.


I kept one article a day every day, and it continued for two years and seven months.
Currently, we have published 947 articles and three pages, aiming for 1,000 articles.


But,


Yesterday and today,
This blog is
I am facing a crisis situation.




"What?"


First,
I wrote it on my blog yesterday,
I have a cat on my Mac! Introducing RunCat-March 4, 2020
I can no longer like retweets on twitter.

"This request was determined to be automatic by computer ..."

Why. .

Log out and log back in,
I was told that I should change my password,
I tried it,

After all it will be.

For one thing, I was making Twitter retweet my blog to promote this blog,
I wonder if it will be treated as spam

For a while, I'd like to advertise to twitter about new posts and pages. .




"What are you talking about?"


The other is this blog.

I have introduced Google Analytics access analysis,
Access suddenly increased. .

I'm very happy with a normal increase,

For some reason, the number of accesses from Chicago, USA, is almost zero, and the waiting time is almost zero.

Well, this is strange. .

Something is suspicious.

I don't want to get caught up in something weird,
I want to exclude this access,

I don't know how. .


I checked a lot today,
I don't know what to do. . .


I don't want to leave this blog,

I want to find out and improve.

It's difficult, PC, blog, twitter. .



Meanwhile, there was a little good thing.



Keika-chan



Today, she weighed 2920 g, so we didn't use periactin

I hope you can keep it as it is


original Japanese version → ブログとtwitterが危機的状況になっちゃいました〜 2020年3月5日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...