Tuesday, March 24, 2020

[Extra] What is a group home for disabled people with Fluffy March 23, 2020


The day before yesterday, when I went to work in Gunma with my parents' home,
Here is the pamphlet I got.






Happy Life Casa One Living


If you are a mentally disabled person and living alone is difficult, or you may be living in a group home as a step in returning to society.
It is similar to a group home for the elderly and dementia.

Although it is a shared life, there is support such as drug management, but it is intended to be relatively independent.

Welcome a protection dog at the group home.

It seems that such a group home opened in Midori City, Gunma Prefecture last December.




I welcome pets and animals at the facility.
very much.

It's even more so for a protected dog or cat

When I grow old, I want to enter a facility with pets.

[Extra] Facility with Fluffy, Workplace with Fluffy,  December 10, 2019

However, there are some things that are all right.

Unlike elderly people, people will be replaced, and illnesses will not become unstable.

I wish dogs were safe and secure. .


*




Keika-chan weighs 2930g and does not drink periactin.....


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】モフモフのいる障害者グループホームとは  2020年3月23日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...