Friday, September 27, 2019

Participated in the Cloud Funding of the Animal Fund & Cat Cafe Punch! September 27, 2019





Today,
Since I participated in two crowdfunding,
This is a report!

The first one,



It is crowdfunding of the animal fund.

Let's spread Sakura Cat! ! Start crowdfunding! !





This is Readyfor crowdfunding.
I participated in Tsukineko Cafe crowdfunding before.


ツキネコカフェの看板猫・政五郎さんが旅立たれたそうです。  2019年1月21日
Tsukinoko Cafe's Readyfor project has ended.    February 5, 2019
Thank-you letter arrived from Tsukineko Cafe March 20, 2019

The Animal Fund is a public interest foundation that promotes Sakura Cats at TNR.
Sakura Cat and Animal Fund

I have been supporting this activity for a long time.
どうぶつ基金のカレンダーきました。 2017年11月21日



The other is



In Aichi Prefecture,
Cat Cafe Nekopanchi
It ’s crowdfunding.



Protecting cats for zero culling, making a shelter on the second floor and requesting treatment costs!


I haven't been to this protected cat cafe yet, but I'd love to visit.


Both are trivial, but I hope you find them useful.
I want you to do your best.



When I was Asagao-chan, I used TNR to make a sakura cat.









It was because I thought that it was a minimum duty to castrate and contraceptive as long as I gave food to a cat outside.
(I struggled, but ...)

But then
After a lot of trouble,
Move
I made him my cat.




It was hard,
Even now,
Shion-chan and the native cats
Sorry for the inconvenience
I think, but,




Become beautiful,



Looking at Asagao-chan that spends time,



After all it was good to be my cat,
I think.

I hope all of the outside cats will be someone's “house cats”.


*


Now,
The clearing bitten by Shion-chan,
Mama's right hand was infused for 2 days,
Periactin & Bloodshed Catastrophe Again-Constipation and Diarrhea-  <Additional notes>   September 24, 2019
Right hand swollen after being bitten by a cat ~ As soon as possible . September 25, 2019
I examined about cat constipation- &Mama drip second day (September 26, 2019)



It's getting much better. (Even this)

I was wondering if I could go for an infusion today,

Now mom has diarrhea. .

I thought I ate something strange, but ...


Is it because of antibiotics? ?
Was the intestinal bacterial flora disrupted? ?

Or mental stress?

Actually, these days,
I ’ve been talking about working for a while at work,
I was disappointed today because I ended up with hopelessness. .
Iwant to quit my job---



Like this,
I gave up drip for a while today.
If I have diarrhea tomorrow, I would like to take a rest of my antibiotics. .

Hmm, but it ’s a short break.
I want to revive the exercise for diet as soon as possible.


Anyway, today I will take a bath and sleep early.




Please take a rest.


original Japanese version  →  どうぶつ基金&猫かふぇねこぱんちのクラウドファンディングに参加しました!  2019年9月27日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...