Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Thank-you letter arrived from Tsukineko Cafe March 20, 2019





Readyfor's Cloud Fun
"Renovation of dilapidated shelters! We want to warmly welcome the harsh winters of northern Japan!"
of
From Tsukineko Cafe,
Thanksgiving letter
Arrived.





An image of Mr. Masagoro was also attached.


 

(↑ This was taken when I met he arrive.)



ツキネコカフェに行ってきました!(長文のため前編)  2018年10月14日
ツキネコカフェに行ってきました!(長文のため後編)  2018年10月14日
ツキネコカフェのreadyforに参加しました!  2018年12月11日
readyfor プロジェクト成立しましたーーー!!!  2018年12月19日
ツキネコカフェの看板猫・政五郎さんが旅立たれたそうです。  2019年1月21日
Tsukinoko Cafe's Readyfor project has ended.    February 5, 2019



It was good.
It seems that it is support to see the goal.

It seems that cats can stay warm with this.
It was good.


Look at the image,

Hokkaido is still snow, ...

I'm rather surprised at that.
The bedroom was 25 degrees when I came back today.
It was warm today, though.



The calendar of Tsukineko Cafe is also the third one.

 

You can see Mr. Masagoro's cheerful figure when you see it.


Actually, I also bought LINE



I LOVE Masagoro!


Even though I have no way to send it,
【番外編】初有料LINEスタンプは「おじさまと猫」で  2019年1月22日


Masagoro-san, it was a really good character.
We also wish that many new and protected cats will be spent warmly.



 Oh yeah, my idol's stage photo was taken anew today.




Mokuren-chan, Idol debut?   March 19, 2019


True, I can not be a parent fool. .


Tomorrow is the day of the vernal equinox.
It's all spring now.



original Japanese version  → ツキネコカフェからサンクスレターが届きました  2019年3月20日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...