Thursday, February 13, 2020

Shion-chan vomiting? Or ...? ? (Vomiting? The image is dirty!) February 13, 2020





This is Shion-chan.



Recently, he likes the top of the gauge.




Shion-chan was vomiting red.
After drinking Gaster for a while,
It seems that blood does not come out even after he vomit
I finished Gaster,
Prevention of nail sharpening Large stuffing & Shion-chan vomiting again. . . 1 January 27, 2020
Consultation is postponed due to snow & Nyan-guard order + α January 28, 2020
My prince, please have Gaster.   1 January 29, 2020
Shion-chan, how is the effect of Gaster? (With vomiting image)   February 6, 2020
[Extra] I ate vegetable sushi! Sushi restaurant with vegetarian food @ Kawagoe City in Saitama  February 11, 2020  


today,
Mom who finished work,
When I get home,

In Shion-chan's room,

A brown chubby semi-liquid fell into the room.


Did you vomit?

Or,

Stool?



Did not smell.


The last time I was self-restrained, but this time I will put it.

:
:

(Vomiting? Image)

:
:

(Caution! It's dirty)

:
:
:






What is it. .




By the way, it was like this last time.
Shion-chan spit, Keika-chan doesn't eat, Mama down   November 16, 2019





The last time there was a lump.


I thought about going to the animal hospital,
He has an appetite,
I stopped.


Even if I go to an animal hospital,

Weigh in the net,

She will give us Gaster again,
She say I  take urine or stool properly?
Do him  sedation, and do inspection,

I thought it was one of .




Look at the house a little more,
I won't let you go again.



By the way, the relationship with Asagao-chan is



It's a bit intimidating for a shark.



I feel a little closer than before.

Hmm, maybe it ’s because ? ?

original Japanese version  → 紫苑ちゃん嘔吐?それとも、、、??(嘔吐?画像あり・汚いです!!)  2020年2月13日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...