Sunday, December 22, 2019

Aya Sugimoto's Eva news & Crystal Vie Ensemble newsletter ; They arrived together  December 21, 2019




It's Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.



It is quite difficult for us to come here together,



Hey, Asa-



Hey, Moku-

The first photo was obtained after repeating this.

Animal photography is difficult.







Aya Sugimoto's Animal Environment and Welfare Association Eva



The news and the donation receipt have arrived.

I also pay 1000 yen a month, but I support it a little.
Eva賛助会員更新手続きしました。  2017年12月8日
Evaの「動物虐待事犯を厳正に処罰するために 法の厳罰化を求めます!」の署名を提出しました!  2019年1月28日
It seems that a bill for revising the Animal Protection Act will be submitted to the Diet    23 May 2019





On the same day
Christel Takigawa's
Christel Vie Ensemble
Has sent me a newsletter.




Christel Takikawa's marriage-night release trial & G measures continued   August 7, 2019





It feels like the end of the year.

I want more animal protection next year.

I want zero abuse to be zero killing (not nominal).
But I want to be able to accomplish it for a long time, not to know afterwards because it is the Olympics.

A little, but I support.

Please try both.



original Japanese version  → 杉本彩さんのEva news&クリスタル・ヴィ・アンサンブルのニュースレター 一緒にとどきました 2019年12月21日







Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...