Monday, December 30, 2019

Urine test is not possible-  December 30, 2019



This is Shion-chan.

Today is already December 30,
This year is over tomorrow.

Everyone in the world is rushing towards the age,
The owner of our house also decorates the door with a rope,
I don't feel like a new year at all.

I wrote New Year's cards somehow.
I came to the post office today, they will arrive after three days.
Well, that's right.

When it comes to New Year's cards, everyone is all about family photos.
With facebook. .


Such I,
Let's do what I haven't been able to do before this holiday!
I was planning.
But,
I don't recommend too much.

Somehow I have been get tired. .


One of the things I couldn't do before was
Take urine tests of Shion-chan and Keika-chan
is.

I got a urine test for Shion-chan& Cat sand is still paper and wood (with urine image)   October 9, 2019
Shion-chan antibiotics finished & Disaster prevention measures for typhoons ② October 11, 2019
Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)

Shion-chan was supposed to be taken in mid-November, but couldn't.


Somehow while the hospital is doing
And yesterday, I&Shion-chan slept in the room where Shion-chan was in isolation.
(I always sleep with Keika-chan)

When I woke up, there was pee.

It was done--

Why didn't I wake up. . .



The paper plate prepared to collect urine remains much useless.

Well then,




To take Keika-chan's urine,
If I put out a paper plate when she entered the toilet,



She ran away.

Have you been noticed?
A good cat.



Urinalysis doesn't work very well.
Even though it ’s a break, I ca n’t just stay near my cats.
When it comes to food, shopping, cleaning, laundry, and blogging (?), I do a lot of things.



I'll do my best again tonight, and if I don't get it, it's next year again.
That's natural.


original Japanese version → 尿検査とれませぬーーー  2019年12月30日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...