Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)

Mom who couldn't sleep yesterday night
The cold has come back today,
I'm absent from work today.
Shion-chan spit, Keika-chan doesn't eat, Mama down   November 16, 2019
Down with a cold today and again Periactin, November 17, 2019
Mom still catching a cold. . . November 18, 2019

I feel like I'm getting tired. .
I'm sorry for twitter.





In such a condition,
Somehow,
I went to an animal hospital with Keika-chan.

Keika-chan's medicine is gone, so I couldn't go without going today.

Weight was not so much reduced to 2.98kg.
I didn't eat today, but it seemed that it was in front of Uno and pee, so I went to the bathroom after going home.

To the usual teacher,
"Since summer, let's collect blood"
Blood was collected.








The previous anemia was a little better.
As for AST, it was higher than before.

However, it seems that creatinine is rising, that is, kidney function is decreasing.

Creatinine is 2.2
If it exceeds 1.6, it seems that it becomes stage 2 of renal function decline.




P  also seems to be a little higher at 4.7.







We ordered additional SDMA to evaluate renal function.


I was also encouraged to start a kidney diet.
(Asagao-chan was in stage 2 too ...)
2 Nyan double visit was difficult.     May 27, 2019
Results of blood collection by Keika-chan and mama - Inspection value of human · Inspection value of cat -      February 15, 2019



I received a sample of a therapeutic diet.

 
















Usual consave,



Then I received Periactin.



If I get urine, I also have a urine test kit.

It was a lot of consultation contents.



Revisit fee 880 yen
Internal medicine prescription fee (con save) 3300 yen
Oral medicine prescription fee (periactin) 1870 yen
Blood test 8470 yen
SDMA 2695 yen



Total 17215 yen

I also ordered a wet meal for Shion-chan,





5393 yen






She ate a little bit.


Also,
On twitter, you worried about Keika-chan, who has a thin meal,
"Energy Chu-ru"
I was recommended

Thank you--😸

I purchased this.

 

Chao (CIAO) Cat Snack Energy Chu-ru Tuna Seafood Mix Flavor 14g x 20 pieces

1008 yen on Amazon





One 14kcal



She ate it!
Thank you very much! !



I have to go to work from tomorrow,
I do n’t have any energy.
Somehow, what I have worked so far seems to have broken.


I hope that Twitter will also be able to resume, but thank you for your patience.

good night. .


original Japanese version  → æĄ‚čŠąãĄã‚ƒã‚“、č…ŽæŠŸčƒŊチェック  2019åš´11月20æ—Ĩ


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, č‡Ēåˇąį´šäģ‹īŧ‘ 2017åš´8月1æ—Ĩ I've been working every ...