Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The blend of paper cat sand and fine blue December 9, 2019





It is Shion-chan who is curled up.



It's cold every day.



"Cold Nya"





This cat kotatsu.
This year's cat kotatsu  November 23, 2019



Inside is Asagao-chan that is warming up,



There was Mokuren-chan too.



The two are close friends.



Now,

For a while,
I tried mixing two kinds of new cat sand in the toilet,

How about the new cat sand, how comfortable is it? (Toilet image available)   October 16, 2019





Hitachi Chemical's wooden cat sand 6L x 6 pieces (case sale)





Iris Oyama Paper Cat Sand 7L x 6 Bags (Bulk Purchase)

The result of using both.



I decided to mix and use paper cat sand and fine blue.



First of all, I feel that wooden cat sand tends to collapse when it hardens.




Fine blue that I have been using



it's here.



It turns blue when water is added.
It is easy to understand.



Paper cat sand



A little gray.

Add water,



Is it a little more gray? ?

Actually, urine is yellow, so it will be a little different.
After all it is better to look and understand.

But I tried a new cat sand,
In the first place, it was difficult to obtain Fine Blue.

So for a while, I've been doing two kinds of blends,
I will try to switch to paper cat sand whenever I can't get fine blue.

Cat sand is important.




Is it dangerous to mix?





Keika-chan is warmed by a hot carpet.

Hot carpet start  November 6, 2019


original Japanese version  → 紙の猫砂とファインブルーのブレンドで  2019年12月9日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...