Tuesday, December 10, 2019

[Extra] Facility with Fluffy, Workplace with Fluffy, December 10, 2019





This is Shion-chan.



That ’s a great deal. .
7 years old.


Now,

For me who is lonely,
The family is almost only cats.



For the moment, I don't feel particularly lonely.

There are many hobbies that can be done alone, and there are friends who play.

Above all,
I feel like I'm very happy with cat care and work every day.



"You'll work hard"


However,
It's not without thinking about the future.

In particular, I am investigating the emergency preparedness.



Meanwhile, ...

Because there was a facility where you can live with your dog,
I just ordered a document!



APPRULE  HADANO 

Home where you can live with your dog



And according to the materials I ordered,



The dog took care of me until the end,
The staff seems to be able to work with dogs!

Good! !

I want to work here!

I want the facility for cats too! ! !




...


The workplace where I am now has a dog before,
“I can stroking my dog ​​in the meantime while working,
What a nice place! "
I decided to get a job there.

But once I get a job,
The dog gets older and noisy,
The dog was gone to a dog facility in no time.

I was very dissatisfied with the workplace that didn't take care of the dog until the end.

I went  the facility about once a year.
Because the dog died in April,
I can quit my current workplace. .
(Why should I change jobs for that reason?)

Of course, there are many other things that are changing jobs.
(But the interview has fallen again ...)
Keika-chan, she had a seizure.    December 4, 2019
Keika-chan, how was you today? December 5, 2019

This facility,
It ’s a little early for me to move in, so
I want to show my mother when she comes to stay at the beginning of the year.
(My mother works at a nursing home and is very welcome.)

Well, Kanagawa, but it ’s far away. . .




Because pets are family,
I want to be together until the end,
I want to keep it firmly in case of emergency.

I want these facilities to increase.





"I want facilities for cats"


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】モフモフのいる施設、モフモフのいる職場  2019年12月10日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...