Sunday, November 24, 2019

This year's cat kotatsu  November 23, 2019






Yesterday, today and cold days continue.

This year, we released a cat kotatsu.
Christmas gift continued ・ Dogyman's far infrared pet dream kotatsu (December 25, 2017)
Kotatsu Again for Cats, December 16, 2018

 

This is the kotatsu.



Attach the lower mat part and kotatsu feet with Velcro,



Put it on the top and tie it to your feet with a string.



Oh, I'm done



Asagao-chan see it  for the first time.



"Nyaani?"



Just looking from the outside, no one tries to enter,



I opened the entrance a little.



Shion-chan is ...






He has entered!



When Asago-chan peeks there,



Shion-chan got angry.







I wonder if Shion-chan is alone,



Mokuren-chan is on top.

After this, Shion-chan comes out of Kotatsu.



Mokuren-chan entered,



Shion-chan enters again,



Mokuren-chan has been kicked out. .



Yoshi,



What a great child.



Kotatsu is currently occupied by Shion-chan.



The remaining 2 cats are rounded here.

Even when Shion-chan is released, I feel like I have somewhere to go.


*

Mom has been sleeping for a day today, and it seems that her cold has finally settled down.
The preparation of the rice was 100 million yen, so when I went to Mac for the first time in a long time,
I can't eat the set potatoes. .
My stomach is full and greasy and my chest is a bit full. .
In the past, it was like this. .
I felt a little sad because of my age.


original Japanese version  → 今年も出ました猫用こたつ  2019年11月23日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...