Thursday, October 17, 2019

How about the new cat sand, how comfortable is it? (Toilet image available)   October 16, 2019


It suddenly got very cold.

Is n’t your physical condition broken?

People in the disaster area and rescuers,
I pray that you can spend a little time in the cold.



Now, my home is



This is Shion-chan.



This is Mokuren-chan.



This is Asagao-chan.



3 Nyan.




Air that seems to be slightly nervous is flowing.



….





Shion-chan is



He's threatening to Asagao-chan and raising his hand.


Still, I feel like they have more time to spend quietly together than before.


I think it would be nice to be able to spend time together without stress.




The new cat sand I bought the other day,
I got a urine test for Shion-chan& Cat sand is still paper and wood (with urine image)   October 9, 2019




Hitachi Chemical's wooden cat sand 6L x 6 pieces (case sale)





Mix a little with the fine blue you used before



It is like this.

Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan use it.




Iris Oyama Paper Cat Sand 7L x 6 Bags (Bulk Purchase)


Also mix this with fine blue,



It is like this.

Shion-chan uses it.

At first, Shion-chan was



He used only the fine blue-only toilet so far,

Is it impossible for new cat sand?

I was giving up.

From yesterday, the time has come to gradually use this.


Shion-chan,
he’s more nervous,
This cat sand has been around since he was little.
I think the new cat sand had resistance,
I was relieved to use it.



In cat sand,
For Asagao-chan,
I hope you get used to it little by little.




Ne Shion-chan.



"Peroli"



By the way,

This was returned the other day,




Iris Oyama THE Deodorant Cat Sand 5L x 4 Bags (Bulk Purchase)


The return is complete,
The shipping cost is deducted,
Refund was 558 yen.

Tohoho. . .

Order online carefully.


original Japanese version  →  新しい猫砂、使い心地はいかがかな?(トイレ画像あり)  2019年10月16日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...