Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Mokuren-chan and Asaka-chan who became Dry food only, November 5, 2019





With Asagao-chan when mom came home,

 

Mokuren-chan.

 

"Mama"

 

"Meeeaaaallll"

They have a great appetite.

Every day every day. .


Mokuren-chan and Asago-chan are eating rice.
Until a while ago, Asagaochan wanted to get wet and didn't eat dry easily.
Mokuren-chan, who likes to dry food, and Asagao-chan, who likes wet food,   September 12, 2019

Mix dry with wet,
Now he can eat just dry!

Mokuren-chan also
Mix wet with dry,
she also ate (were cheated) wet.

Considering that the manufacturer will not make it in the future, or in the event of a disaster,
I wanted them to eat as much rice as possible,
I was glad to eat both Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan, both wet and dry.
I thought.


But,

recently,

The poop feels diarrhea.

Because they're spending time together
Mokuren-chan or Asagao-chan
I don't know which one.

I think it's probably Asagao-chan from the size.

(I ’m sorry for the dirty story.)



Initially,
I think it ’s because I started brushing liquid teeth,
Toothbrush added to water and dental spray October 5, 2019
Toothpaste was discontinued.

further,
I gave Biofermin to Kiren and Asaka.
(I don't give it to Shion-chan now)
Biofermin resumed again     June 10, 2019




Still,
Poop ’s softness does n’t heal.

As a result of trouble,

I stopped wet and only dry.







Both of them  are eating crisply.
Was good. .

I'm going to look at this for a while.
Biofermin that was mixed in the wet was once canceled.

It ’s good to loosen up, hard,



It ’s a fuss before eating,
After eating,






There seems to be no use anymore. . .

Sissy. . .


original Japanese version  → ドライオンリーになった木蓮ちゃんと朝顔ちゃん  2019年11月5日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...