Thursday, November 28, 2019

We got the SDMA results. November 27, 2019



Keika-chan.

The rest of the blood collection results from the other day came out.
Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)
How about a therapeutic diet?   November 25, 2019



SDMA 18μg / dL

I still can't get urine
I was told that stage 2 would be fine.



I was advised to take action to protect the early kidneys.

In particular,
① After all therapeutic food
② Drugs that improve kidney blood flow and protect the kidneys
③ Charcoal that absorbs the substances that give load to the kidneys that are the source of BUN and creatinine
(However, since it is not possible to open it from the medicine for 2 hours, it is actually difficult to drink.)
④ Supplement

For the time being, I decided to do ① and ②.
② Because the size of the medicine is quite large,
Asking a pharmaceutical company to ask if it can be halved.

I waited for the result and thought again.




I received a sample of therapeutic food again.


Payment is when you actually get medicine,
It was free today.





Eat about half of a can at a time.



Well dry. . .


SDMA feels like something, so studying is necessary.

*

Mom
The cold was almost cured,
The mental stress of work peaks.


Tonight,
Just think about it,
Flat
I went to watch a movie.



It was interesting.
Late show was free.

Since I ate out, money and weight were a problem.

I want to reduce work stress from the new year. . .


original Japanese version  → SDMAの結果が出ましたよ。  2019年11月27日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...