Tuesday, November 26, 2019

How about a therapeutic diet?   November 25, 2019





Keika-chan.




Here is a sample of the kidney diet that we received the other day.
Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)



Eat more



Mogumogu. .

The effect of yesterday's periactin has already expired.
I received an email from Crowd Funding of the Animal Fund-  November 24, 2019



Weight gains a little, 2980g
Did 3kg go away?



But you did your best, Keika-chan.



Yoshi.



Shion-chan also eats a therapeutic meal.



Did a little improvement in struvite stones in the bladder?

But,

I ca n’t do a urine test.

The timing is not easy,

Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019
Shion-chan, he had a medical examination in Carrie (with urine image)   September 28, 2019
Weighing together & Periactin input    October 23, 2019

I want you to take it early and have it inspected. .





With Mokuren-chan,

 

Asagao-chan are eating well without changing.


*

Mom sleeps on weekends,
I will be working from Monday.
It was nice not to be busy today.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. . .
I do n’t want to go. .
I want to spend time with my cat at home. .


original Japanese version  → 療法食はいかが?  2019年11月25日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...