Thursday, November 28, 2019

It is the season of “Knock Knock Cats”.  November 28, 2019


It's getting colder, is not it?



A kotatsu for cats in my home.
This year's cat kotatsu  November 23, 2019

What is the bulge when the power is not turned on?



Gah!



It was Asagao-chan.



"I was hiding."

Is n’t it cool yet?



Cats  really like  dark and narrow space.
And it's nice to be there.


Well, everyone.


# Knock Knock Cats

Do you know that approach?

 UK: Knock Knock Cats  is the banging of the bonnet to escape the cat that gets in between the engine room and tires of the car, and the safety and life of the cat  is an effort to protect.
Advocated by Nissan Motor, it is also spreading to other automakers (by wikipedia)

I think this is a smart and gentle action.


I'm banging because it's cold recently.




For me who has a lot of commuting, cars are a necessity.
Gunma is in trouble without a car.

Because my dead father worked for a car company,
I really like driving a car


I like the space of one person rather than the space where others enter like a train.

There are Black-chan and Mike-chan around us.
近所の猫さんとちょっとご飯残した朝顔ちゃん  2018年11月28日

I will try to beat Bang Bang so as to reduce sad accidents.
(I forget that I am busy in the morning, but ...)




It ’s a big difference from a year ago, Asagao-chan.


original Japanese version  → 「猫バンバン」の季節です。  2019年11月28日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...