Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A letter from the Nagoya City Animal Welfare Center   November 26, 2019



My name is Mokuren-chan.



"I'm sleepy"



It ’s like this and she's really into the Cat Tower.



Asago-chan next to her.



Somehow calm.



You like here.


Such Asagao-chan,


A cute pink paws

blood blister? But



can you see?



The base of the index finger (?) Is partly red and black.

Whether it was from before or recently,

I noticed recently,

I would like to see the situation for a moment.



*

The other letter I received while I was suffering from a cold the other day.



It was from the Nagoya City Animal Welfare Center.

I finally got well, so I opened it,



Thanks for donation.

?
?
?

Oh, yes, I forgot!

I paid my hometown tax!


I had forgotten about more than half a year ago.
The animal killing to zero again by my hometown tax · Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture March 9, 2019

Nagoya City Animal Protection Center website

It seems that the killing machine has been removed.

It was good.

However, it seems that cats have not been able to save all their lives,
I want you to continue working hard.

If I ever go to Nagoya, I want to do it.
(I wonder if there is.)




"I hope all the protected cats will be saved"


original Japanese version  → 名古屋市動物愛護センターからお便りきましたよー  2019年11月26日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...