Friday, November 22, 2019

Toilet newspaper  November 22, 2019






This is,,



My name is Mokuren-chan.



What do you look like?


Now,

Again, sorry for the topic of toilets,



It is a toilet in the gauge used by Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.

Toilets in my home becomes huge     September 17, 2019


Why are there newspapers?

Sometimes,
The edge of the toilet
There are things that get wet


There are people who pee at the corner towards the wall.









She is aiming for a mobile phone strap.







Pyon.




That's why I put up a newspaper to prevent the pee from leaking.
Well, if it ’s a newspaper, you can change it.

I don't have a newspaper so
I got it when I returned home.
(Our parents' house is a daily newspaper for the convenience of their neighborhood)




This toilet is okay because the walls are high.




Sometimes Eunyo overflows, but I think it's morning glory.



"Call me?"

It is full of rolls. .   November 14, 2019




Please  pee in the toilet



Funny face ~


original Japanese version  → トイレの新聞紙  2019年11月22日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...