Thursday, November 14, 2019

It is full of rolls. .   November 14, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.










Colon colon. . .

I ...

Are you a little hungry? ?


I'm sorry that the title is not very beautiful.

The other day, the poop was a bit loose so I just made the rice dry.
Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan,
Mokuren-chan and Asaka-chan who became Dry food only, November 5, 2019

After that, the poop is hardened safely,

It fell down from the toilet. .



We resumed wet from dinner.

We're still half dry and half.




Pakupaku.



Pakupaku.

I don't know which one is poop, so I would like to see it again.



You were only wet before, but now you can eat dry too.
You ’re a good kitten,  Asagao-chan.


original Japanese version  → コロコロウンニョあふれる。。  2019年11月14日








Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...