Thursday, November 21, 2019

Documents were also required to stop applying for an ipet. November 21, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.



In this way,



Somehow the thighs are sexy.

As usual, it is noisy. .



Now,

Even before

I was planning to apply, but I am not sure about the exclusion contract.
I decided to quit after all.
Asagao-chan's pet insurance ・ ipet have been stopped  November 7, 2019

If you email me to stop applying,

"Please sign and send the document"

With that,



"Cancellation request"

I ...
I don't remember signing it yet? ? ?

I wonder if this will be charged? ? ? ?

It ’s a problem, so if you ’re drawn, do n’t contact me again.



Thanks to that, the cold has become much better.
Thank you for your concern.
But,
My mental is still heroic ~

I will do it little by little--


original Japanese version  → アイペット申し込みやめるのにも書類が必要でした。  2019年11月21日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...