Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sorry, Shion-chan. Patience in Necolon, and again Amazon returns with defective products-November 4, 2019






This is Shion-chan.

I ordered Shion-chan's birthday gift before,
Assembling doesn't work (screws won't fit)
I returned it.
Shion-chan's birthday present will be announced (Urine image available)   September 11, 2019

So I changed it,
Last month, with Keika-chan's present,
I ordered a cat house from Shion.

Happy birthday, Keika-chan! ! ! -Would you like to give a present? -   October 31, 2019
Keika-chan, how about your cat house?   November 2, 2019

Here is it



Kiseki Pet Bed Spherical Transparent Wooden Pet Nest Space Capsule Pet's Nest Cat's Toilet Pet's Nest Interior Acrylic Bed Paw Ball Fashionable (Dark Wood)

Amazon 15600 yen + shipping fee 580 yen

I thought it was nice to see my favorite meatball.


I received it today,






The box is distorted and punctured. . (Although it is covered with vinyl)
Kanji that you don't think is made in Japan And packaging. .

I had a bad feeling.

Open and hit.



The foot is off the screw.



Do you understand?

I also hate to check if my feet are already on my back,
I decided to return it.
(I will write a review)


Recently, Amazon orders are often returned.

The other day, it was delivered to the next house without confirmation, and I apologized to the next house to pick it up and complained.

Overall, you can't trust it, Amazon.
I wonder if Rakuten or Yahoo is better.

I lost the willingness to order again,
Keika-chan brought two beds that are not used so far.



How is it

When,



Necolon,



Has entered!





That's good ^^.




So this is a birthday present for Shion-chan.
Can you forgive me?
Let's celebrate a big celebration next year.


afterwards,



Kiren-chan is also in Necolon.


original Japanese version  →  ごめんね、紫苑ちゃん。ネコロンで我慢して、、ーまたまた不良品でAmazon返品ー  2019年11月4日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...