Monday, November 4, 2019

I went to a transferable protection cat cafe "Chiyoda Nyan tonaru cafe" @ Akihabara & Suehirocho Station in Chiyoda-ku-November 3, 2019




today,

Transferable Protective Cat Cafe   "Chiyoda Nyan tonaru cafe" 

I went to


This is the 25th tour of the protection cat cafe that moms cheating.
Click here for the Protective Cat Cafe that I have visited so far
→ Protect cat cafe tour report collection

A cat festival in Chiyoda Ward
Chiyoda Cat Festival 2019
I went to "Chiyoda cat festival 2019"!    February 17, 2019

This was hosted
Association Chiyoda Nyan tonaru
This is a protected cat cafe.

I thought it was closed before going to other cat cafes. .
I went to "Protection cat cafe machineko"    April 7, 2019


Of holiday Akihabara (in the middle of three consecutive holidays if I thought about it)
Chinese who are not sure are fighting,

When I turn the noisy main street,

It became a quiet street.


 

Like an old inn,

 

This is an old ryokan that has been renovated into a cat cafe.

 

Please note that the price is different on weekdays and weekends and holidays.

 

The entrance has a taste.

 

A big aquarium.



I received an explanation of this cat cafe from the staff.

For some reason, I wrote a name and address and a paper on why I came here.

I went in tights, so I sprayed disinfectant and put on socks.
(Socks are included in the price)



I got cute Nyanko socks and went home.

 

Wash your hands often here.



I'm 1 hour, so 2500 yen
The time was written on the receipt without any cards.

 

Luggage and jackets will be attached, and only valuables will be placed in a cute Nyanko bag.

Although it is named cafe, there seems to be no drink or meal.
Drinks in plastic bottles were allowed.



Enter the double door.




Inside is like this.


















It wasn't that big (about 6 or 8 tatami mats), but it didn't seem to have been repaired so much.



The cat book on the bookshelf also seemed new.

 


Cat interiors.




It was a very warm room with hot carpets and heating at 27 degrees (according to the cat).


The customer, besides me,
Came right after me,
One young man who wanted to play with a cat that looks good in Akihabara (he was 30 minutes).

The staff was one of the women who looked at me.

She explained it to me, gave me a guide, and then responded to him.
Also, even after entering the room, "Please be careful because this cat bites", "This cat was picked up in the river", "This cat is popular but she swallow variously," etc. 
It was a good response.

Currently there are 6 cats.

 






This is Hana-chan, a signboard cat.












It was a dignified behavior to show me the first meeting.





 

Hey hey.


 

There seems to be a reason why such a person is used but not transferred.
It seems that she cannot keep an eye out because she swallows (a different meal).

 

You're in trouble, you.




This hairy cat is
She was helped and protected from drowning in the river,
Of a very hard career,
Sumomo-chan.

 

Good girl good girl.











The two were close friends.

 











There are some cats who are protected but can make friends.


The other two are






They stayed in the box.

Are you still not used to it?



"Oh?"



"He was in"




The black cat, who has already been transferred,



In the back of the room,



Beyond the cat door,

 

There is a gauge,
There was a black cat there.
He sometimes cried as a meow.

Another one,
It ’s not strange when he die
A cat named



Show me a little face,

 

He dragged his right hind leg to return to the home position.

I hope you can spend  calmly. . .






I got the socks I used and went home.

then,
Last October,
This transferable protection cat cafe
1st anniversary
It seems that



I received a commemorative cup.

cute.



The back is also marked.

Congratulations.



I received many other pamphlets.



Also a catalog.




It was affixed indoors,
Senior program of the association  Chiyoda Nyan tonaru
If you want to live with a cat even when you are old,
Living with a cat as a custody volunteer,
In the unlikely event, it is a system to return the cat to the meeting.

Hokkaido
Tsukineko Cafe
 did it,
I think this is a very good system.

I want to participate when I get older.





Thank you for the staff and permission for SNS.

I think it will be difficult to do various activities, but please continue to cat cafes for cats! !


original Japanese version  → 譲渡型保護猫カフェ「ちよだニャンとなるcafe」@千代田区・秋葉原&末広町駅 に行ってきましたー 2019年11月3日 


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...