Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I made a urine / stool check table with Numbers- October 1, 2019





Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan are relaxing together at Cat Tower.

I'm cleaning another room.




It's already October.

But ...


hot!


Is it still midsummer?





It seems to be already relaxed. .


Now, like the above photo,



Shion-chan is now living alone in isolation.

This is because during the treatment of struvite stones, the frequency and status of urine cannot be confirmed.

Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019
Shion-chan, he had given medicine.   September 4, 2019
I investigated the cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) (with urine images) September 5, 2019
I got a urine test ... but. (Urine image available) September 7, 2019
Shion-chan continues medicine & this time Mokuren-chan? (Urine image available) <Additional notes>  September 14, 2019
Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019
Keika-chan, 4 weeks after leaving the hospital & Shion-chan who wants to eat a therapeutic meal (with urine image)   September 20, 2019
I examined Struvite (with urine image)    September 22, 2019ne image)   September 28, 2019

 

I mixed my therapy meals with rice so far and he tried his best.



It doesn't seem to be his preference.



Such Shion-chan,

I want to check the frequency of urine (including stool) every day.





I made this table with Numbers.

Oh, Numbers is a spreadsheet software for Mac.
Windows Excel.


But,
This Numbers,

Very difficult to use---

It took a while to make the above simple table from a template.

I'm probably used to working with Excel.

It's nice that it works with your iphone and it's easy to put on easily.



If possible, in the app,
I wish I could write the urine and number of pets,
I can't find it.
(Please, someone make ...)


I made it so much
I am going to check if the number of urine and stool is high or low.


I just have time to release from isolation,
When I find something that who did,  I don't know,
Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan use the same toilet,
I do n’t know exactly which one,
Is it a problem that remains?




I think the bigger one is Asagao-chan

It ’s a problem with multi-headed owners.

*

Yes, Mom ’s right hand bitten by Shion-chan.



Almost almost swelling, redness and pain.
Touching the wounded area for a bit of pain hurts my daily life.
I'm glad.

It took a week.

However, there is still a drug eruption. . .
Let's meet. .

It was a problem.


original Japanese version  → Numbersで尿・便チェック表を作ってみましたー  2019年10月1日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...