Friday, October 4, 2019

Is it a criminal who robbed you? October 3, 2019




Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan.


The other day,
Once again in my home
Incident
Happened.


Dry food in the room where two cats spend.



I put it in a zip lock and chucked it.



There was a mark that was pierced and broken.


There are two suspected criminals.



Mokuren suspects who loves to dry.



"Shi, you know"




Asago  suspect of a former wild cat who still leaves a wild taste.



"Shiran"


Which one did you steal?



“Knowing”




… Both have denied the charges.





There is no cupboard in the room where two cats usually spend,



A color box is placed and various things are put in it
(I'm sorry to be messed up)



I made a barricade around so that I couldn't do it right away.
As a matter of course, it enters from the gap or from above.


That ’s why I bought it,



[Mail order limited] Cute! ! Original food stocker [sealed, sealed, with measuring cup]

1000 yen on Amazon

I'm going to put food in this time.




But just in case, I decided to move into the LDK cupboard.

If LDK can be released, I would like to eat rice over here. .



It seems to be a long way ahead. . .



original Japanese version  → 盗み食いした犯ニャンだあれ?  2019年10月3日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...