Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I went to "Kichijoji cat festival" ④ Autumn Cat Bread Festival October 29, 2019



Continuing from last week this week,

Kichijoji cat festival

I went to

I went to "Kichijoji Cat Festival"①, Donguri Gallery and HattiFNATT -Kichijoji House- October 8, 2019
I went to "Kichijoji cat festival" ③ TEA HOUSE  Happa-  October 22, 2019

This cat festival is no longer a cat blog but a food blog.

That's all this month.

Click here today.



"Autumn cat bread festival"
That's why bakers around Kichijoji Station made cat bread.


I bought around 3 stores in the station building.




Black cat 345 yen

Is it a cat, a bear or a dog?
Nyanko with their unique expressions lined up one by one.

AntenDo   Atre Kichijoji






Meat ball cheese bread 220 yen

The fluffy meatball is wonderful.
This is the size of a bear rather than a cat, but it seems to be eating.

Donk Atre Kichijoji


This is,



Cat cream cheese bread 191 yen

Bakery & Cafe Lupa Kichijoji

We had it in the store with hot cocoa.
The cheese was quite thick and solid.
It's a face that has a great impact.

The top two are scheduled for breakfast tomorrow.


There is something sad about the end of the festival, but I want to see it again next year.
It seems that I became a little more familiar with Kichijoji.


original Japanese version  → 吉祥寺ねこ祭り④      秋のねこパン祭り  2019年10月29日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...