Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I went to "Kichijoji Cat Festival", Donguri Gallery and HattiFNATT -Kichijoji House- October 8, 2019






today,

Kichijoji cat festival

I went to

It is a cat festival again.
No, everywhere,
The cat festival is so many
It will be.

The other day I had a festival in Yushima,
I went to ”Neko Festival at Yushima”-    September 29, 2019

Before that, it was also held in Chiyoda Ward
I went to "Chiyoda cat festival 2019"!    February 17, 2019



This cat festival is just like Yushima,
It seems that various shops near Kichijoji Station can participate and sell cat goods and eat food.

Two of the participating stores are here.

[24] Acorn Gallery

[25] HATTIFNATT general store

If I look at HP,
HATTIFNAT-Kichijoji House-
There is a cafe called
Acorn gallery next to it,
In addition, there seems to be a general store of HATTIFINATT next to it.

At the Acorn Gallery
The other day, I was regretted and left this world.
Anago's photo exhibition
Heard that is held,
I decided to go.
Mokuren-chan, jaw acne (cat pressure ulcer) recurrence & Anago went to heaven   August 15, 2019

Actually, Kichijoji is a station where you can go to work.
So I got off on the way home from work.

Exit Kichijoji Station North Exit and turn right. (Is that east?)
We walked along the track and found the store under the track.



Cafe.

 

Miscellaneous goods shop

 

It ’s a cat festival.



During,

 


Acorn Gallery (Sorry for out of focus)


When I arrived, it was quite late.
When it was closed at the end of time, I went to the general store staff to open it and enter the room.

 





Is it a lodge?
Is it like a Tom Sawyer base?

 



I wrote it because there was an impression note.












 

Anago's profile.









Beautiful

It ’s pretty old but I do n’t feel like that.
I wanted to meet once.

At the general store, cat goods were sold.

I ate rice at the cafe next door.

 







After all it was a shop with a very unique interior made of wood.



Meat penne with plenty of vegetables 950 yen

I am vulnerable to limited words,




For autumn-only grape juice




October-only cake.

The cake was relatively light and delicious.
(Where did the diet go)


Suddenly, when I thought the room was dark, I heard a Happy Birthday singing voice, and it seemed that one of the women in the seat next door was birthday.
Congratulations ㊗️🎉🎊


The Kichijoji Cat Festival seems to be doing this month,
Also I want to go.


original Japanese version  → 吉祥寺ねこ祭り どんぐりギャラリーとHATTIFNATT-吉祥寺のおうち-  に行ってきましたー  2019年10月8日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...