Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I went to "Kichijoji cat festival" ③ TEA HOUSE Happa- October 22, 2019




It was a holiday today.

Mom was normal driving at work.
Yesterday and today when I saw the roads and trains vacant,
“Oh, that was a public holiday”
I remembered.


Such work return.
Continuing from last week this week,

Kichijoji cat festival

I went to


I went to "Kichijoji Cat Festival"①, Donguri Gallery and HattiFNATT -Kichijoji House- October 8, 2019


Click here today.

[34] TEA HOUSE Happa

Exit the north exit and turn left this time.



Enter the street called Nakamichi Street next to UNIQLO.

Walk for a while and on your right




A mysterious building has appeared.

“Kichijoji Petite Village”

It seems to be.

Inside this building were a coffee shop, a jewelry store, a general store, and a cat cafe.




Inside is a wooded stream? is flowing,
It was a unique building that climbed the rounded stairs and entered each shop.

Cat cafe is not a protection cat cafe so don't visit.




The entrance of Happa was on the first floor.
(I'm sorry for out of focus)






The inside of the store was very interesting.

Other than me, only mother and daughter are found,
I was able to relax.





This popular cat-shaped French toast (excluding 700 yen tax)

It was fluffy and delicious.

It ’s not enough to just have French toast for dinner.


[Bagna cauda ~ 16 kinds of seasonal vegetables ~] 950 yen
Homemade sauce was delicious.



Because it was night, I made it non-caffeine
Fruit tea [fragrance garden] 790 yen (100 yen discount with set)

There have been various feelings recently,
It seems that I was able to relax a little.

In time
Afternoon tea (also available for 1 person)
There seems to be
I'd like to go and do it next time I'm doing it ^^
(Where did the diet go)


But somehow it's a cat blog recently, but it looks like a blog around a cafe. . .
Well, it ’s a cat festival.

original Japanese version  → 吉祥寺ねこ祭り③   TEA HOUSE はっぱに行ってきましたー  2019年10月22日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...