Tuesday, October 29, 2019

[Extra] Rabbit returns to the moon  October 28, 2019



Today was a day when mom was busy and had no results.
I wasn't in time for Amazon's timed delivery and went home.
(I'm sorry for the shipping company)
I was looking after cats and cats.

Orfa, a rabbit kept at home, returned to the moon,

I was contacted.

I was 12 years old.




Olfa was a female rabbit.

In the spring of 12 years ago, two rabbits came to our house.
In my parents' home, my paternal grandfather died in the winter of that year, and when my mother had a lonely atmosphere, my mother came to work.
After being taken over by my home, the cracks died without standing up,
Olfa became one.

In the fall of that year, my father suddenly died,
My grandmother became demented and passed away six years ago after repeated care and hospitalization.
In the same year I moved to Saitama.

Meanwhile, Olfa was an idol of his parents.
Although she was a female, she was strong and wanted to eat with a glutton, and if she didn't like it, she was angry at her feet.

I lost my husband and became a whore,
While I was told by a local gavel,
A mother whose daughter is not successful in marriage and whose son is half withdrawn and who cannot see the face of her grandson,
I was comforted by rabbits.

My mother looked happy when she talked about rabbits.

I am thankful to Olfa for comforting my mother on behalf of my filthy daughter.


I also lost my father




With Shion-chan,




With Mokuren-chan,




With Keika-chan,


 


I met Asagao-chan,

I was very comforted.



Life is given and disappears (by death office)

With that said,
It is lonely and sad that a family member who has been associated for a long time will die.





Make a cup for the rabbit who returned to the moon.

I will drink tonight.


* In Japan, there is a legend that rabbits are moaning on the moon.


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】兎、月に還る  2019年10月28日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...