Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thank you very much! ! ! Congratulation · Blog 2nd anniversary August 1, 2019



It is Keika-chan who is a little in charge of this blog recently.



"Near more"
Yes yes



Keika-chan is still having problems with rice,



I'll see you later about that.

Today, 
start this blog on August 2
It will be the second anniversary! ! !






It is a blog of stern content,
Thanks to everyone who has read, I continued this somehow!


I'm really thankful to you! ! !


From now on I think it would be nice if I could smash everyday life with cats.




Yesterday I received a lot of celebration for the birthday of Nichiren yesterday,
Thank you very much.
Mokuren-chan's birthday present flying opening ,, oh? July 30, 2019
Today was a production! Congratulations on your 5 year old Mokuren! !   July 31, 2019



"Thank you very much-"


Now,
Such my home is
We are in a serious phase.

Asagao-chan, who should have been locked in the room with the key attached yesterday night,
It came out three hours after installation,
As it was, he spent together with Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan until morning.



It seems that he came out of the gap that stretched the chain.
Should I paste it more tightly?

When mom gets out of the bath, Asagao-chan's voice comes from the hallway,



he came to the bathroom.





Shion-chan near, at the time of tension ,,








Good, did not hesitate, did not ,,



It was like this with Mokuren-chan.

I wonder if it's okay and leave it with me until morning,
In the morning, I placed Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan in their room.

Well, today's evening meeting.




















After all he still shah. .


In addition, Asagao-chan had lost her energy. .








en though it was ringing loudly until now,
It does not ring.
It became super quiet.

Eating rice is bad too ,,



he leaves felix  and cries too, so if I gave a health can,



he ate it.


If I think this one month,
For Asagao-chan,
In addition to medical examination and medicine,
Shampoo or collar,
Asagao-chan, first shampoo & collar July 1, 2019
Get out of the gauge, return to the gauge,
Asagao-chan, who got rid of the escape trap, turned back to the gauge?   July 21, 2019
met Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan,
"Only the smell meets "Preparation start!   July 9, 2019
"Only the smell meets" starts.  July 16, 2019
Mokuren-chan, Asagao-chan and the flying face to face! July 18, 2019
Asagiri-chan's flying face is Shion-chan's anger on July 27, 2019

Coming to my house was a month of great change in life.



We may have been a little too fast, Asagao-chan

Shorten the meeting time a little,
I will try for a while,
I think I will give up if they are not good,




First of all, I tried to make the key tight.
(Sorry, I'm sorry by the example)


original Japanese version  →  感謝感謝!!! 祝・ブログ2周年  2019年8月1日
 

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...