Sunday, July 28, 2019

Asagiri-chan's flying face is Shion-chan's anger on July 27, 2019


 

It is Shion-chan.



He's angry.



He's super angry.

In fact,
this morning,

Shion-chan,
Asagao-chan,
they have been flying to meet--

Last time, he had a face-to-face meeting with Koren.
Finally up to Shion-chan. .
Mokuren-chan, Asagao-chan and the flying face to face! July 18, 2019




When I realized he was out of the room, Asagao-chan.



How on earth did you come out? you. .




The key of the gauge was closed! !

After all cat was a fluid theory true,

Ig Nobel Prize in Physics "Can a cat become solid and liquid?" Won research Focus on the property that liquid changes shape to the container


Probably because he was forced out of the door,

 

I bought a card ring at a 100 yen shop.



I closed the door.

Opening and closing was a little bothersome.



"Put me out"

Weeping Asago-chan.

sorry.



Shion-chan  is in bad mood.
The room was until after he threw up.

After all, he was too stressful for a face-to-face meeting,

I was careful about that, and I was doing "only smell". . .
"Only the smell meets" starts.  July 16, 2019
The second day of the replacement release Wallpaper is still safe July 26, 2019



"What happened to my brother?"

Mokuen-chan, who is so blessed to see that Shion.



Mokuren-chan could afford to meet Asagao-chan, though.



I wonder if you can get along well with Asagao-chan in such anger roll,

Somehow I felt unreasonable, Mom. .



"Don't get along well"

Without saying so. .


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんのフライング対面で紫苑ちゃんお怒りです  2019年7月27日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...