Monday, July 1, 2019

Asagao-chan, first shampoo & collar July 1, 2019





It is Asagao-chan.

Today's he is a bit different
Do you understand what is different?



Please take a look.



Jean!



The collar is on---

It was August of last year, that I bought a matching collar with 4 colors so that the day to put on Asagao-chan will come someday.
新しい首輪がきましたよー  2018年8月29日

Finally, I was finally able to put on

happy. . . 😂


Before that, Asagao-chan, I did the first shampoo.



"Where are we here?"
(It is a bathroom)



It is a figure that is getting wet.
He hate to get wet so he's running away to the tub.



If you look at it like this, your limbs are quite thin.
I still had his back slightly thinner.

But Asagao-chan was a good boy.
He was about to escape a little.

Like Shion-chan, it does not go wild and ride on Mom's back,

He doesn't keep crying like Mokuren and don't get incontinence ,,,
木蓮ちゃんのシャンプー日  2018年6月11日

Speaking of which, Keika-chan also cried.
桂花ちゃんシャンプーいやいや  2018年8月12日
(Soon, too, Keika-chan should not shampoo ,,,)

 




I put him on my knees and dry him. .







Gorogoro. . .

I wonder if he looks like a house cat?

Good luck.
It was a good boy



Between the nails of the back foot is still a little dirty.



It became pretty beautiful,

I wonder if I should shampoo once more?





This shampoo is also over.
I have to buy a new one.
Because I'm bubbling a little bit, I guess I'll try another one next time. .
The smell is good, though.



original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、初めてのシャンプー&首輪  2019年7月1日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...