Monday, May 6, 2019

I put bricks into cardboard boxes. May 5, 2019



It is Kiren-chan.

She is on mom's chest, who is lying down.

 

FOLLOW




The power of the EYES.



Nose Hiku Hik.



Your face is round, Kiren-chan.


Alright,
Consecutive holidays will also end tomorrow.
It was early. .
But I did some cleaning up of my house.




The brick s that I washed the other day the other day.
Put bricks into a cardboard box ,,, scheduled.    April 28, 2019



Cardboard that can not be kept in this vase
The nail sharpening measures sixth edition ・ The vase was impossible for cardboard support    April 6, 2019

I tried to put it in place with bricks,



Hmmm, It's not good.
Well, better than a vase.



Even in the part where the pillars of the corridor are off



Like this.



Visually, it's getting worse and worse.



Ah,,



Check Captain is coming out.



Oh?



Is it right?



When I thought, he turned around and checked the smell



sniff.



"Well, ok."

OK is out.




Smelling the smell,



It is check end.



"I also check."

Please






"I checked"

Why do not you look just from a distance?



"check,,"



"check,,"



"I checked it!"

Yes yes



I'll leave for a while with this feeling.


original Japanese version  → 段ボールおさえにレンガ投入しました。  2019年5月5日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...