Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I participated in "Protection cat cafe Tamayura / cat yoga" @ Ningyocho May 6, 2019




Last day of the consecutive holidays.
The weather was a bit windy but the temperature was comfortable.
It is my consecutive holidays which seems to end not only at sleep but also at a cat animal hospital.
I went out with something about one time during the holidays.

It is in Ningyocho
Protective cat cafe Tamayura
Done in
Cat yoga.


Yoga is
I, this clumsy, with neither physical strength nor motor nerve
It is one of the few sports that can be managed.
(The other is swimming I learned from kindergarten.
By the way, there are no 0 points in the sports test, and the marathon race was last.

Even though,
Here is a quick job and a move.
It was about a year away from yoga.
Because of the above stress, I could get 4kg too thick, and I could not do it while thinking that I would have to move on a diet. . . .

It's been a long time since I participated in yoga.

My clothes have also been renewed.



(I bought it so I could go to the sports club again, it was a bit floating)

However
Not just yoga
Cat yoga
is.

What is cat yoga?

In my experience,
At the cat cafe,
While loving cats,
Or while being disturbed by the cat
Do yoga,
was.


Participation fee is 3900 yen.
It was transfer beforehand.
I have a drink.




The belongings are
・ Easy to move,
・Yoga mat or bath towel,
・Hand towel
・ Water if necessary
With that,
I asked for a sports club application or something before, and put in a yoga mat that had been stored.

 

I think it is the first time that Ningyocho Station came.

 

Exit from Exit 3

 

To the right.

 

If you turn right in front of Maruetsu,

 

It was soon.

It was great near the station.
It may be the first time I arrived at a cat cafe without getting lost so quickly. . .



Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.

 

Get off and go to the left.


When the door is opened, there is a compartment for the shoe gate and the pet gate used in the house, and it is opened to the corridor.
I was instructed to wash my hands in the bathroom. I was able to change clothes in the bathroom and in the private space.
I will have the door open and enter the cafe space.





















It might be about 8-10 tatami, but it's not very wide, but it has a window and it's free, and it was a simple design based on white, wood and green.
There was a kitchen on the other side of the space that I had separated, and the toilet was hidden, and I did not smell. (In the middle of yoga, instructor teacher seems to have received a good smell)


















The cats were black and tea a lot, were they around ten or so?

Despite everyone getting used to it, it did not run away so much even when people came in.
But there was a little irritated child who was a little irritated.

This time cat yoga is 6 participants. Everyone except me was a cat yoga experienced person, and one was a man. (Others are all women. I don't have space for changing clothes.

To the other manager, the instructor's teacher was friendly and bright.


It was 16:30 opening, 16: 50-18: 00 yoga time.

A cozy and cozy yoga.
Take a picture of a cat on the way,
I felt sorry for me.

















If a cat sits down on a yoga mat, get off yoga from another space or mat,
The cat runs through the legs of the pose
When putting your hand behind, be careful not to have a cat,
(It's me who was carelessly clung and of course, sweet bite)
I made a pose that imitates the cat's hand.


It was not so intense yoga, but I remembered somehow while I was doing it.
After all, I can't pose a standing foot of one foot.

Cool down and finish.



It was a mogumogu time to wait after that.



They can't wait for meal, they're very crying.



The predatory people have been isolated.



It is rice from the leisurely group.








I remember some rabbits on Okunoshima. . .



The isolation group is also released,



I think everyone's rice, ...,



This gray cat is not eaten with everyone, it is rice away.



Mum. .

While taking a memorial photo with everyone in the back
The time was too fast.






Yes, I was happy.



good job

Thank you for your permission to post to SNS.

Please do your best for protection cat activity to yoga in future-



I hope I can do yoga at home.


original Japanese version  → 「保護猫カフェたまゆら・猫ヨガ」@人形町 に参加してきました~  2019年5月6日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...