Monday, April 8, 2019

I went to "Protection cat cafe machineko" April 7, 2019



It is the 18th round of a mother's cheating trip thing protection cat cafe visit.
Here is a protected cat cafe that has been disturbed so far → Report collection of protected cat cafes


It is in Kanda Sudacho today,
Protective cat cafe  MACHINEKO
I went to.


Actually I was worried about writing a blog today. .

Let's go, a little bit, there was a place, hey.

*

I support the protection cat cafe.

In the future, I hope that "If you have a cat, from a protected cat cafe" should become general.
I myself can not welcome any more cats now, but I am going to visit here and there, paying money and sometimes buying goods and cheering.
I want to go to various people, I also write on the blog for introduction.
I think management of any protected cat cafe is difficult and I think that most are volunteers.
On top of that, the demand that you want them to do this may be awful.

However, as a reality, there is a protected cat cafe that I think to go and try.
There are places where I do not want to pay for money like this.
衝撃のがっかり。。。保護猫カフェ潜入レポート  2018年1月18日


I thought I would not write the name again this time,
Because it is a protection cat cafe that has sent out many cats at home until now,
Fill in as one customer's opinion to the last,
I hope to improve and write.
It is not a criticism, but a request that you want this way.


*



At first I tried to go to a cafe that would be a Chiyoda Nyan.
As I had previously seen and hosted by "Chiyoda Cat Festival 2019"
I went to "Chiyoda cat festival 2019"!    February 17, 2019
I wanted to go to the original cafe.









Even if you press the intercom. It was locked.

I also called, but not. .

Are you away? ? ?



I give it up, ...
I decided to flow to the same "MachiNeko" in Chiyoda Ward.



Akihabara of pedestrian heaven.

I'm not good at such a messy place,
I was tired.

 

Mocha
It's still doing?.
Should it quit now?

Get off the boulevard and walk along the track after the pedestrian heaven is over,




Near Toei Subway Iwamotocho Station,

In front of the building that has passed by accident







If you look closely, the streamers and billboards









Is this included?








Take the elevator to the 5th floor.







I put an intercom and I got an open from inside with Kagan.



A fairly robust electronic key? But.



It's not a cafe any more while drinks are suspended. It's just a cat. . .
I had a nice bottle of tea,


A sweet smell when you get inside,




Sabi-chan of meeting you immediately.






You are told to put on slippers.




The door inside was mobile and I was worried that Sabi-chan would not come out.



















The inside was quite wide.
The cat tower is just at the wall,
It was a feeling that was relative and galant.

If it was so large, I thought it would be better to divide the space and take more space for the cat to rest away from people.
(The rest of the bathroom was separate)








It seems that she is in a bad condition.
I also wish this was a cover,















On the wall, from the introduction of cats in school,
Photos of cats who have graduated so far,
It was pasted in a row.

There were only a few Sunday afternoons.
While there is an exchange,
Have you got me about 10 people?

 

Wash your hands first and read the disclaimer.



A seasoned sink.




The time is written on the card,
I had a bonus for about 4 minutes.
I was happy.

So you are told to pick a snack or another snack,
I chose Chul.

Then,
Before I open it,

 

From various places,



The cats are



Come on,



This cat bites a bag of gabugabu and jul,



I got a hole,



The contents have come out.

A little!
It will be too intense! !
Aren't you eating rice? ! !

A puppet appears to gobble away to aim at other things,
(I can not afford to take a picture)



In the bloody disaster,

It hurts------



As for the staff, one woman was alone,
We were enthusiastically guided to protection cat hope, but

It was basic leaving. .

(If you did not wear slippers, I was told to wear it,)










The cats were spending their thoughts.
There were 2-30 animals.


















Maybe because of the time zone
There were a lot of sleepy cats.




Cat on this bed,




If I try to sit side by side,



I was rejected by shaking her head.



It was also below.

 

Also on.














Some cats were playing.












Black too.



Sabi-chan,



She got on my knee for a moment.



A very aggressive baby,
she was in the middle of the jacket of another customer.

In the second half, there is no cat who will deal with it very much,






I spent my time reading manga around here.



1000 yen per hour.



I thought that I was not the best this time





This eating cat is







She used to pick up her bags from the trash bin often.

And every time,

Some of the customers are
It was taken while being scratched.


Let's respond staff. .

Well, let's stop such trash bins that can be taken easily. .

What do you do if the cat eats strange?



During that time, the staff was looking at the PC.
Did you give it to SNS?
I think that advertising is also important in SNS,
From the other side of the net
I also want you to see the customers and cats there.
(I'm writing about my blog, though)

I think that as long as you are paying money, you (as well as cats) wanted human beings to act as their own customers.

It may not always be the case that the staff at the time of my visit happened to be just by chance,
Because my impression is decided once.



*


I'm sorry I wrote as it is.
It may have been unsightly.


I wrote at the beginning,
This is not a criticism, but one visitor's hope, request, and desire.
We want the cat cat cafe to be a cozy one for the visit, we want it to be spread, and I want many cats to be transferred.



My protection cat cafe tour is still going on.


original Japanese version  → 「保護猫カフェ  まちねこ」に行ってきました  2019年4月7日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...