Thursday, February 14, 2019

"Nekology" THE ALFEE Konosuke Sakazaki February 13, 2019



It is Keika-chan.

Today is clattering with epileptic seizure of yesterday's long absence.
Keika-chan is the epileptic seizure after a long absence!    February 12, 2019

Fortunately there seemed to be no seizure.

Even if I go, during daytime I was working one day so I do not know the exact point, but there was no trace of incontinence.

There was also the impression that I am sleeping a little better since I got more medicine,



Also eat meals,



Well, I wonder if it's okay, I will see a little more about it.


Well this book.






Nekology
The story of Nora cat Toy and its companions

Sakasaki Konosuke

1200 yen



The mother that came the other day bought me at the bookstore of the station building on the way to come and I finished reading and I left it as it was.
I cold down and scratching her ears Mokurwn-chan February 11, 2019
My mother came late for a day, but,,,    on February 10, 2019

It was my mother's impression that "I was funny."

Originally it was said that the book that was published in 2001 was reedited and posted again in 2016 with a postscript.

Speaking of Sakasaki Konosuke is a person of THE ALFEE,
When I say THE ALFEE, it is my perception that it is like a three-person group with a man with a long-haired amazing guitar, like Kinki Kids's program. (I'm sorry)
It seems that it stopped in my eyes as it is almost the same generation as my mother.

It is said that people of THE ALFEE are continuing activities to protect cats,
I did not know at all.

Although it is rude to say that something is not connected with singing.

I have read only half way, but it seems that TNR (at the time that there was such a name was unknown) had been done 18 years ago when the book was written, and although it is not an activity that is not understood so much now, Given the situation at that time, my head really goes down.
Protect the stray cats, take them to the hospital, wash the baby kitten ,,,
Furthermore, take care in his arms ,,,


In recruitment for foster parents, we may see the condition that "single male abuses foster parents"
No such thing,
I think.
(I do not know whether Mr. Sakazaki is single or married)

Even women have abusers.
The fellow who was kicking a previous dog was an aunt, did not she?


There is obviously a significant difference in the incidence of crime between males and females, and there are more men, but I think that should not be unequivocally determined by gender.

By the way, I've read something about criminal behavior involving male hormone testosterone, is it true?
I have read something in the USA to administer drugs that suppress male hormones to rape criminals in the United States, but I think that I should do it in Japan as well.


Although the story diverted,
If Mr. Sakasaki is still protecting the cat, I would like to support it.
I hope that sales of this book will also be used for protection activities.






My guardian's protector, Asago-chan.












Was it a little shrinking the distance?


By the way, my cold is getting durable.
I think that one horsepower is painful at such a time.
Although I do not want anyone (human) family, I feel sad.
Imagine what it says when you are in bad condition, "What is boiled rice?" "Mommy rice?" I think that I was good alone.

Men who understand cats like Sakazaki is nice, is not it?


original Japanese version → 「ネコロジー」 THE ALFEE 坂崎幸之助著  2019年2月13日






Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...