Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Keika-chan is the epileptic seizure after a long absence! February 12, 2019





It is Keika chan.

I caught a cold  and I was off for the morning,
I cold down and scratching her ears Mokurwn-chan February 11, 2019
My mother came late for a day, but,,,    on February 10, 2019

She gave a seizure of convulsions.

Long time no see.
桂花ちゃん3ヶ月ぶりの痙攣発作に多頭飼いの不安発作 2018年9月27日



I put it from her usual die-up suppository half,  but she got out together.
(The doctor says that it will be fine if it takes about 5 - 15 minutes)


Moreover, if you check well well,

The quilt is wet. . .


Is this incontinence?
So did she wake a bout while we were asleep?

Twice within 12 hours is not good. .



It seems she do not have any energy. .

By saying,

While catching a cold, I dropped a runny nose, but accompanied Keika-chan and headed for an animal hospital.

Talking that it is afternoon work, she was taken to hospital for half a day.

In the meantime, she had her blood sampled, but there was no major abnormality.
Weight also was the same as last time, 3.08 kg.
桂花ちゃんまた病院でした。  2018年12月27日



Eventually the number of Cones has increased from 1/4 tablet to 1/6 tablets + 1/8 tablets.
桂花ちゃん新しい病院でコンセーブに変わりました

What? What? What?

Well, since 1 tablet is 25 mg,
25 ÷ 8 = 3.125
25 ÷ 6 = 4.167
Addition, 7.292 mg

Because 1/4 tablet is 6.25 mg,

Oh, it is increasing. A little.




I got a capsule for drinking difficulties.
But is not it great for Keika-chan?









At least, 16200 yen.

By the way I ordered the blood concentration of the medicine, so I will pay it for the next accounting.
I wonder how much I am, I'm pounding. .

She came back like this, Keika-chan.












If I give medicine immediately,

she spit!

One pair wasted.
Well, have you spit secretly?
So did not it work? What?

I managed to drink once more and I was observing for a while, it seemed okay.




It would be nice to heal up with this.



You will take medicine properly!


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん久しぶりのてんかん発作!  2019年2月12日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...