Thursday, February 14, 2019

With love for cats on Valentine's Day February 14, 2019



Today is Valentine's Day.

In Japan, a day when women confess their love to men, it is a day to receive pressure to give chocolate.
For some reason it is also a day to receive pressure to distribute chocolate to the workplace etc, say obligation chocolate.


Well, the conspiracy of such a chocolate company does not matter to me though!
I do not have anyone to confess love or to distribute my duty! !

And, I completely forgot it,

There was.
An opponent who confesses love.

 

here.



She is hiding in such a place.



Also here.



Even this MEN who is stingy in cheeks.




Well then, do you confess that you love me?




The rest of the example snack is here.






Once for a cat,



Well ,,



This is a failure. . .





Haha, it's valentine.



Oh, it came down.



Is it delicious?




I am also happy.



Is it delicious?




Freshly filling up her face.



Pakupaku, licking.





Because Shion-chan does not eat Chuuru,



I have prepared this crispy.




Weeeeeell,,,,,, Oh,my god!!
Mokuren-chan, you know what  did earlier! !




Haha ,,, She ate up for Shinoen's part. .





Was it delicious?

Everyone loves you.

I hope that it will be transmitted even a bit.

Happy Valentine.
Let's celebrate next year.



original Japanese version → バレンタインデーに猫への愛を込めて  2019年2月14日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...