Sunday, February 10, 2019

My mother came late for a day, but,,, on February 10, 2019



I have melted snow a lot yesterday, right?

It did not have to be piled up much.




My mother who was supposed to come yesterday brought me home a day late.

Nevertheless,

I am sick and down.

My mother became constipation and to the pharmacy. .

In addition, my toilet got clogged up, and I went to the home center to go shopping to solve it. .


Although she went away far away, it became a deliberate holiday.
With. .

My family does not have physical strength.
If you work as many as 5 days a week it will not have enough resources anymore.
Even so, the people of the world are going shopping, cooking, making love and making children ,,
Well,
I wonder if he is the same person ,,,
So I wonder if I could not get married ,,,


I'm sorry but I will take a day off earlier today.



4 Nyan is fine.







Still, Shion-chan and Mokuren - chan got a snack, did not they?









If I do not get well tomorrow I will go to a clinic at a hospital.
good night.


original Japanese version  → ママの母が1日遅れで来たけれど、、  2019年2月10日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...