Monday, February 11, 2019

I cold down and scratching her ears Mokurwn-chan February 11, 2019




Hello from the tunnel, it is the Mokuren-chan.

As I continued yesterday, I am down with a cold.
(When I went to irregular daily clinic, it was good that I was not influenza.
It was crowded with a similar cold paste ,,)

My mother stayed with us today, so it is nice to see Mokuren-chan play around.
My mother came late for a day, but,,,    on February 10, 2019







I got better but I also scratched your ears.
Have Mokuren-Chan scratched your ears too?   January 30, 2019

Let 's cut nails.
Or, I can not go to the hospital.



Shion-chan has not changed.






Keika-chan sleeps with mommy one day.







Asagao-chan is sheering. . .




I am a bit worried because he left a little rice today.

I hope it will cure a cold tomorrow.

It seems that it is pretty popular when I see the duty hospital of today.
Please take care of everyone.

Sorry I can not twitter.
I will resume when I become healthy.

good night.



original Japanese version → ママ風邪でダウン中&また耳かいちゃった木蓮ちゃん  2019年2月11日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...