Monday, April 6, 2020

Keika-chan, it's every day's periacutin. April 5, 2020


How do you spend your weekend of stay home?


In my case of being almost withdrawn,
The way of spending on weekends is not particularly changed,

After all stress is terrible.

My weight has suddenly increased by 2kg in the past two weeks. .

I'm fat because of stress. .


Originally this year has changed,
The stress of the change in the environment where work has changed,
Takeover (not finished) stress.

By the way, waterproofing work of our apartment started,
When you move your car or temporarily turn off the air conditioner,
A lot of stress.

And
The ultimate
This corona disaster.

For commuting masks and hand washing,
The stress of having no mask or tissue,
The extra hassle of looking and shopping around.
The stress of checking the news one by one.
(I bought a new TV)

And miserable news.
It's sad to watch TV after Ken Shimura died.
[Extra] Memorial / Mr. Shimura, Director, March 30, 2020

It's a stressed triple punch.

However,
It's a quarantine if I get the corona
Neither cat food nor toilets can be taken care of.
It's a story about who would take care of a cat if it were restricted.

There are stories that cats are more severe in corona.
Cats are the weakest pets in the new corona? ! ! 4 April 3, 2020

I want to spend nothing on the corona.


So I wonder if I can eat and drink for a while to relieve stress.
When healed and dieted,
Living is a priority.

*

Now,



Keika-chan had me drink periactin yesterday.
Keika-chan's first periacutin for half a month!   April 4, 2020



She eats food so-so,



2880g and she could not gain weight enough.

We had you drink periactin today.

Yesterday and continuous throw.


I hope this helps you calm down,


We decided to continue sprinkling.



Smack Gold Sprinkle Domestic Charcoal Grilled Bonito 3.5g x 3

This is a sprinkle that I had purchased and dried before, and it is a purchase again.
Delicious rice with sprinkle   March 16, 2020

then,



Hagoromo Ichimono Reduced Salt Katsuo Kazuribushi (Domestic) 1g 12 bags × 5 (3125) (Bulk purchase)

Amazon 1000 yen

I also ordered this bonito.

I wish she could eat a little bit.




*

Yes, I washed and dried the brick I bought the other day and put it on.






With this, the cork board still falls and seems to not be held down.

I need more numbers and glue--


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、連日のペリアクチンです  2020年4月5日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...