Sunday, April 5, 2020

Keika-chan's first periacutin for half a month!   April 4, 2020




This is Keika.

I've been working without Periactin for a while,



today,
2855g,
I had her drink periactin.

last time,
On March 16,
Delicious rice with sprinkle   March 16, 2020

It's been 14 days! !





She was eating so much

Before that, I had been drinking periactin about twice a week,
This time there was a lot of space.

I wondered why there was an interval,

① Sprinkle worked and ate
② Lapros worked
③ I got warmer and better
④ Mixed with wet and mixed with dry
⑤Other

Well,

I don't understand


But I want to continue thinking that something worked.



This is a dry powder to mix with wet.




She's eating



Eat a lot, Keika-chan.




Today was Shimura Animal Garden Special Edition.

[Extra] Memorial / Mr. Shimura, Director, March 30, 2020

The scene that  Pan-kun loves Shimura directer and hates goodbye,

Already,,

I hate Corona  . .

I hate Corona me. .

Why this. . .


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん半月ぶりのペリアクチン!  2020年4月4日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...