Tuesday, March 31, 2020

[Extra] Memorial / Mr. Shimura, Director, March 30, 2020





It's Asagao-chan and Mokuren-chan of Love Love.






Lip.



Looking at such a peaceful sight, it is likely to be forgotten that many people have died of coronavirus in the world.



Very sad news came in today.

Talent Ken Shimura died of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus.


Ken Shimura dies 70 years old infected with new corona, fighting illness exhausted

I did not see the Drifters much.
I remember watching our tribe Hyokin tribe.

I also felt that Shimura-san's style was a little vulgar, and I didn't like that much.

However, such as
Genius! Shimura Animal Park,
He likes animals,
The figure that animals like is
Really gentle,
I liked watching it.

(Of course, this program also has problems.
I think it is one of the programs mentioned in Aya Sugimoto's work.
"I can hear the screams of the animals. Continue, do you still buy life?" By Aya Sugimoto,   March 6, 2020
However, I would like to consider the attitude of the program and Ken Shimura's attitude toward animals separately here.)

Animals are watching people.
Mr. Shimura who likes animals so much,
I like animals, they are kind to animals, and it will be transmitted to animals.


Who
That celebrity,
Mr. Shimura, who had been active until the other day,
Did you expect to die of pneumonia without a hitch?



Like when the earthquake struck,
Everyday life suddenly collapsed.
I experienced it over and over again.
But always,
Just
We forget the value of ordinary life.



Eat rice,
Sometimes I drink wine,
I can work,
The body can move normally,
Daily life with cats beside.











How terrible the new coronavirus is!

In the future, I will do my utmost caution.
For yourself and cats.


And I wish Mr. Shimura rest in peace forever.

The shamisen appearance of the frozen commercial was very cool.


original Japanese version  → 【番外編】追悼・志村園長  2020年3月30日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...