Saturday, March 7, 2020

"I can hear the screams of the animals. Continue, do you still buy life?" By Aya Sugimoto, March 6, 2020


The new coronavirus doesn't seem to calm down.

Meanwhile, I saw such terrible news.

New corona: hundreds of thousands of pets suffer in China.

Terrible. .

I hate China.


I think this is a country that should not be a corona.
But with a population of 1.4 billion, you won't be bothered if you kill 2000 or 3000 people. .

I guess they will throw away not only pets but also their families if they get sick.



Here is the book I read.







Hear the animals screaming-continue, still buy life?

By Aya Sugimoto

968 yen on Amazon.


This is a book by Aya Sugimoto, an actress and director of the animal welfare organization Eva.

Eva賛助会員更新手続きしました。  2017年12月8日
Evaの「動物虐待事犯を厳正に処罰するために 法の厳罰化を求めます!」の署名を提出しました!  2019年1月28日
It seems that a bill for revising the Animal Protection Act will be submitted to the Diet    23 May 2019
Aya Sugimoto's Eva news & Crystal Vie Ensemble newsletter ; They arrived together  December 21, 2019


Although the animal welfare law has been amended, the problems surrounding animals continue.


According to the revision of the animal welfare law, Eva was said to have commented on the revision.
It was written that there was a dirty bargaining of interests behind the amendment.

A guy called Black Muts, who abuses and posts the situation on SNS.
The darkness behind the pet shop.
The reality is that the government regulates zero slaughter only by numbers, and on the contrary, some pets have a hard time.
I didn't know on the TV show that animals were left in a state to be interesting.

Also about zoo rearing and experimental animals.
I like the zoo, and I'm glad to see various animals.
But it's unnatural for animals, isn't it?


Honestly, it was hard to read this book.

I hate being a human.




But
I respect those who are trying to manage such a reality, and from afar, I want to support them.



original Japanese version  → 「動物たちの悲鳴が聞こえる 続・それでも命を買いますか?」杉本彩著 2020年3月6日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...