Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I went again with a friend to the bar `` KEITH '' @ Ekoda station in Nerima-ku, where the three beautiful sisters are coming February 24, 2020




I went there last month,
At the bar "KEITH" where cats come,
This time I went with a friend
I went to the bar `` KEITH '' @ Ekoda Station in Nerima-ku, where the three beautiful sisters came-January 25, 2020

KEITH

A bar near Ekoda Station.
 YK Building, 4-3 Sakaemachi, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-0006


facebook
KEITH-Ekoda / Bar [Tabelog]

twitter @ Amano of Ekoda KEITH




Three sisters white cats are welcome.

My friend has a dog,
I went to a cafe with a cat # 4 “cafe Mo.free” @ Oizumi Gakuen in Nerima-ku,  December 1, 2019
We went to the protection cat cafe "Yanaka Yadorigi Cafe" @ Nishi Nippori in Taito-ku (Yesterday) September 2, 2019
【Extra edition】 I came to the experience of dog sledding!    March 24, 2019
It seems that cats did not have much ties.





She touched her.

















She made her pat with the colon
(I wonder if she was Shiro-chan, did I forget the name?)





She was a good baby in a buggy.





Colon colon.

The other two cats.





Cute right. .




The sake was also delicious.

This time, we drink 4 cups and 3500 yen.

I only ordered wine, cocktails and weaker alcohol,
My friend can drink whiskey rock,
I'm glad I took you.

Ekoda has many bars. . .








Occasional educational instruction was also provided.



"Let's stroke me properly"



"Ehen"

Cute right.

Good, bar with cats.

I want to go again.


I went to a cafe with cats # 3    Cafe & Bar Spica in Kawaguchi city, Saitama prefecture.  April 11, 2019


original Japanese version  → 再び・美人三姉妹のくるバー「KEITH」@江古田駅in練馬区に友人と行ってきましたー  2020年2月24日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...