Monday, December 2, 2019

I went to a cafe with a cat # 4 “cafe Mo.free” @ Oizumi Gakuen in Nerima-ku,  December 1, 2019





It's already December.
teacher runs. 

It's early, one year.

Well, on the first day of December,
Have a friend go out,
I went to a cafe with a cat that I wanted to go to before.

It is not a cat cafe, but a cafe with cats.
I went to a cafe with cats # 3    Cafe & Bar Spica in Kawaguchi city, Saitama prefecture.  April 11, 2019


cafe Mo. free

It was an artistic shop where you could read books slowly, packed with illustrations of cats, piano, and events.




About 10 minutes on foot from Oizumi Gakuen Station in Nerima Ward.
Along the bus route.



Signboard discovery.



Go down the stairs and go to the first floor.



There is an entrance on your left.

There was a fence to prevent the cat from popping out when the door was opened.

The inside of the store was gathered up with an antique feeling.
15 seats

 








I sat around the counter.



There is a piano,



Oh, Mike-chan.



Good girl.



This store manager (a staff member who seems to be) is a man who taught me a lot.
It was a cafe with a cat and a piano. (Excuse me!)
He was a soft man.




I ordered a stew.

After eating



Royal milk tea,



Hmm? Cat container?



It was a pudding!

It was delicious.

This one uses a nice bowl, so it feels more delicious.

I was lost because there were a lot of desserts.



My friend asked for coffee jelly.



At least
2420 yen.

I was thankful for the card!



Stroll around the store after a meal.










A book full of cat goods.



There are also comics.
I always think that there is a little more coffee shop like this. . .




Oh ...



Gah!



Did you get sleepy?




There was also a special corner for Dr. Natsu (Mike-chan's name)



It was delicious!

Thank you for allowing me to post on SNS


*

Now, after enjoying the cafe and cat,
I visited my friend's house.

I have been friends with this blog several times until now,
We went to the protection cat cafe "Yanaka Yadorigi Cafe" @ Nishi Nippori in Taito-ku (Yesterday) September 2, 2019
【Extra edition】 I came to the experience of dog sledding!    March 24, 2019

It was the first time that I visited my house.


She has a dog.

I brought goods and snacks to chew on souvenirs.





It was good that you liked it.

A good girl.


Thank you very much. Let's go again.


original Japanese version  → 猫のいるカフェその4「cafe Mo.free」@大泉学園in練馬区に行ってきましたー  2019年12月1日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...