Saturday, December 21, 2019

Keika-chan's regular visit  December 20, 2019




Keika-chan.



She came to cat house of birthday present--

Happy birthday, Keika-chan! ! ! -Would you like to give a present? -   October 31, 2019
Keika-chan, how about your cat house?   November 2, 2019



Finally the second time ...



Moreover, she escaped when I prepared to take  her medicine.

That usage is a bit different,
I'm glad you used it. .



Now,
today,
It was a regular visit to Keika's animal hospital.

The other day since I went for a convulsive seizure and only got a suppository.
Keika-chan, she had a seizure.    December 4, 2019

As for the seizures, there were some gaps this time, so she decided to look at the situation.

I also told the veterinarian that Periactin increased in week 2.
After all, Periactin, which has been paced up in week 2, December 15, 2019
“If it ’s because of the kidneys, I think that if I keep it for about a month or two, I ’ll be able to get medicine and have an appetite.”
And to continue Rapros.
Keika-chan, Rapros started   November 29, 2019

According to the veterinarian,
It may not be enough to take Periactin every day,
The tone was not so serious yet.

I'm worried, but as an owner. .

then,
“I'm worried about the liver and intestines, so let's do a blood test and an ultrasound test again in February.”
I was said.


I asked a veterinarian who specialized in the last time,
"It's not bad, but check again after a few months"
That was said to be.
Keika-chan, sonography three times, October 27, 2019

I don't hurt the ultrasound, so I think this Keika-chan can do it,
The blood collection seems a little pitiful. 😥
It seems to hurt from the blood vessels in the legs.


It was medicine.



Consave and Rapros.
One month's worth of the remainder.



Revisit fee 880 yen
Oral medicine (Consave 30 days), prescription fee 2200 yen
Lapros for 26 days 7540 yen



Occupy, 10620 yen

Regardless, Rapros is expensive-----




If I are waiting to be called in the waiting room of an animal hospital today,
The parent and child handed the dog that was wrapped in the blanket to the person who received it with a rush.
After a while, the parent and child went into the examination room and immediately came out with a dog.
They went home as it was.
While crying.
There was an electric candle at the reception. .











I  will be rewarded if Keika-chan is a little cheerful.


original Japanese version → 桂花ちゃんの定期受診  2019年12月20日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...