Thursday, December 5, 2019

Keika-chan, she had a seizure. December 4, 2019





Keika-chan.



Around 3:00 this morning,

Seizures of epilepsy

Has happened.



On the third day of hospitalization, Keika-chan has had a seizure. August 21, 2019

It is less than 4 months.

I've been a little disappointed when I got more medicine.


It lasted about 20-30 seconds.

After the seizure was cured,
I put 1/3 die-up suppository,
Since it was a long time,
It ’s hard to enter. . .

Consave = zonisamide increased by another seizure!     August 10, 2019


And after the seizure
I was walking around the room for about an hour.





After about an hour, poop into the bathroom






After that, I just sat down.



I was worried because she was not healthy.





She lost a lot of weight at 2855g. . .

Dull. . .




On the way home from work, the animal hospital



I got the suppository I used.





231 yen.




I also ordered Shion-chan's therapy food.



11127 yen.


I ordered Keika-chan's canned therapeutic food,

Canned foods are low in calories. . .



 Keika-chan likes  canned food.

You'll drink Periactin tomorrow.


*


Like this,
Mom is tired today

Because it was quite awake at dawn,

I have been looking for a job change since April,
I ’ve been interviewed here and there,
It continues to fall.
Mama's mind and body are indented. . . November 19, 2019



My parents' mother said that Tokyo is always worried about earthquakes, so come back home.

I definitely don't want to go home.

And the recent earthquake is the epicenter of North Kanto (Gunma dialect)



Because,
At home,
Half-withdrawal brother
It's buried in a pile of figures, DVDs and books.

A very old mother
While working
Shopping, washing and cleaning, working as a neighborhood association,
Let my brother cook and eat it,
He's fattening like a pig.

When my grandmother was hospitalized, my brother did nothing,
I was called away to explain to my doctor,
Even if I told my mother, I was just saying, “Because it ’s a man, it ’s traceable.”

Even if I go home,
I can take care of an old mother and take care of a half-withdrawn brother
Because I can see it.

If my mother comes here, I'll take care of her,
I'm really sorry for the trouble of my brother.


So,


Somehow, to find a job change,
I will do my best to the last minute.


But after all it will dent.
If you are refused at the interview,
The days when the marriage didn't work
I remember. .



Oh, it's recessed again. .
I will go to bed early today.

I wish she had no seizures today. .


good night.




original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、発作出ちゃいました。  2019年12月4日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...