Thursday, December 5, 2019

Keika-chan, how was you today? December 5, 2019




Keika-chan.



I had a seizure yesterday.
Keika-chan, she had a seizure.    December 4, 2019


She lost her weight but she did n’t have much appetite,
Last night she only ate energy chu-ru.
Keika-chan, renal function check (November 20, 2019)



She was crouching in the bathroom this morning and she seemed unwell.

I was at a loss, but after giving Periactin (and Rapros and Consave)
Mom went to work with her back hair drawn.

It seems like you could n’t help but worry while working. .


If she can't eat rice or have a seizure,
Take her to the hospital right away,
I came back thinking.


:
:
:





Completely clean.


I couldn't find any signs of seizures.

It was good-----




She also ate what I gave in addition.



I should have put more rice. sorry.

 

Weight gains a little 2965g.


 

I was a little relieved



Eat a lot

 

I love you, Keika-chan.




 They also spend the remaining 3 Nyans.






Shion-chan feels relaxed when he is alone,
It ’s not good when Asagao-chan  comes.




That Asagao-chan.



Perrot.





It's curly Kokuren-chan.



Why do you always get squid ears when you point to the camera? .






They are good friends.


*


Mom, on the other hand, stands at the crossroads of life.

Because the way you speak is not lively and it looks dark and dark,
Someone told me to go around,
I was depressed again.

Well that's true.
Isn't it an excuse to be able to play only during an interview?

It's also about Keika-chan, so I didn't sleep much yesterday.

I have some pain in my throat, so I'm going to sleep today.

good night.



original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん、今日はどうでしたー?  2019年12月5日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...