Sunday, December 8, 2019

Asagao-chan's chewing candy! December 7, 2019





It is Asagao-chan



It looks like a poor face.


From the other day,
I applied for pet insurance,
I ’m not sure about the exclusions.
I was in the process of stopping.
Asagao-chan's pet insurance ・ ipet have been stopped  November 7, 2019
Documents were also required to stop applying for an ipet. November 21, 2019


Today,

 

Application cancellation notice

I received,
It seems that I finally canceled my application.

Do it,




"I don't know"



Now,
Such Asagao-chan,
I do n’t know if he ’s the original stray cat,

Chewing candy

there is.


It ’s not terrible,
I want to bite in front of rice and snacks.
Naturally, it ’s not chewy.

However,
Quite painful!

Ouch!
Sometimes it just hurts.


If only mom is good,
There is also a plan for my mother to come to stay at the beginning of the year,
When someone else comes to you,
What is it to chew? .

So when he bite,
"No chewing"
And holding his mouth.




Do you understand? Don't bite, Asagao-chan.



Punishment



Good boy



that? ?


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん噛み癖直そうね  2019年12月7日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...